Thailand & Cambodia Adventure 2020
Discover Thailand &
November 9th - 20th 2020
This fascinating journey through Cambodia and Thailand gives you the opportunity to experience the rich culture and history of two countries. From Golden Buddhas to colourful street markets. Ancient temples aligned with the stars to sitting in meditation with monks. Exploring temples to visiting craft villages. Sampling world famous cuisine to traveling through beautiful lush country side. Shopping in some of the worlds largest markets to sitting in quite contemplating in sacred space.
November 9th -- 20th -2020
Here is a country where Ancient and Modern stand side by side so you get to move from the stillness of the sacred temples to the bustle of the city. Buddhist, hindu, and christian culture are all here for you to explore. We will travel from Bangkok in southern Thailand to Chiang Mai in northern Thailand. This allows you to see the changing landscape and meet locals who all have a unique blend of culture, history and spiritualism giving you a first hand look at all aspects of Thailand.
There is a magic about Cambodia that casts a spell upon its visitors. The temples of Angkor a truly magnificent sight. Beautiful carvings, incredible structures like giant cathedrals lost in time and yet they beckon you to explore them connect to the energy of those who built them and step back in time. Aligned to the Drago star constellation and the worlds largest religious building. Surrounded by many more temples the time our group spend here exoloring and sitting in the stillness of sunrise will make for precious memories indeed.
- Spend a day in a beautiful temple with genuine monks who teach you Buddhist meditation practice. An invaluable experience.
- Partake in a Thai cookery class,
- Visit Artisan Craft villages,
- Explore the largest religious site of the world in Cambodia
- Travel through Thailand & Cambodia with experienced guides.
- Visit Some of the Worlds most beautiful Temples.
- Wake up every day knowing you can relax and enjoy your day as everything is taken care of. Leaving you to fully soak in the experience of Thailand & Cambodia the culture and people.
Day 1 Arrive in Bangkok, be met at the airport and taken to your hotel in Prachin Buri. Meet and greet circle in the evening.
Day 2 After breakfast we drive to Siem Reap to begin our time in Cambodia. Check into our Hotel followed by a visit to Artisan Angkor craft village. Tonight we have an early dinner and get a good sleep.
Day 3 We watch the sun rise at Angkor then continue exploring Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Ta Praham. We will have lunch at the complex and return to our hotel for Dinner.
Day 4. Morning circle to discuss and share what we have experienced so far. Then on to the boarder market for some retail therapy. Then back to our Hotel in Prachinburi for Dinner.
Day 5 Today we go to the local market and get a lesson in sourcing good ingredients for our Thai cooking Class. This a relaxed fun day and we finish by sitting down together and enjoying our freshly cooked dinner.
Day 6 We make our way to Bangkok. Where we visit the beautiful Golden Palace, along with the temples of Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Later we take the over night sleeper train to Northern Thailand taking in some beautiful scenery as we make our way to Chiangmai.
Day 7 Arrive into Chiangmai Check into our Hotel relax have lunch before we head for Wat Sri Suphan, Doi Pui and Wat Doi Suthep.
Day 8. Today we feed our body, mind and soul with a day at Monkchat Meditation Retreat Centre. Meditating with monks and enjoying amazing vegan and vegetarian food. Tonight we have dinner at a traditional Thai dance show.
Day 9 A busy day. We visit the beautiful Wat Rong Khun temple, ( white temple) Wat Rong Seur Ten (blue temple) and The Black House before returning to Chiangmai for dinner.
Day 10. Free day to explore Chiangmai or you may choose to go zip wiring. There are many outdoor activities around Chiangmai.
Day 11 We are back in Bangkok. Today we have a choice Nat our wonderful Thai friend who will be traveling with us throughout the trip is happy to take those who want to shop to the markets and shopping arcades. She knows the best places for shopping. Or you may choose to explore Erawan Museum with Ber, Or just stay at the Hotel and relax. Tonight we have our farewell dinner and Siam Niramet Show.
Day 12 Breakfast at the hotel Then departing for our journey home.
What is included :
- Hotel accommodations
- Breakfast every morning
- Evening meal for ten nights
- Thai cookery class
- Overnight sleeper train.
- All entrance fees to the sites on the itinerary
- Transport to and from Airport to hotels.
- Private bus to the sites and temples
- English speaking Thai native with us at all times.
- Sharing circles, meditations, and group readings with Ber
- Experienced Guides in Angkor and Bangkok.
- Meditation teachings from genuine monks.
What is Not included
- Your round air trip from your hometown to Bangkok.
- Evening meal on November 9th and 20th.
- All lunches. lunch is very reasonable in Thailand & Cambodia.
- Water and other drinks.
- Personal spending.
- Travel Insurance. It is very important you have this. You cannot join the group without it.
- Visa for Cambodia.
- Any inoculations you need to travel.
- Tips for guides, drivers etc.
The Cost :
€2,750 per person Sharing.
€350 single supplement Total including single supplement : €3,100
Non Refundable Deposit of €500.