A weekend retreat at Dromana House & Gardens with Ber.
Friday 13th to Sunday 15th of May 2016
- Are you longing for some relaxation in a stress free environment?
- Do you yearn to be around people who want the best for you?
- Do you feel you could benefit from learning more about why you sometimes behave in ways you know are not in line with your true authentic nature?
- Do you want to work on manifesting a happier life?
- Do you think you would like to wake up in the morning and look out the window at beautiful gardens with a river meandering around them and lofty mountains in the background?
If this sounds like you then take a step forward on your life’s journey and join Ber at Dromana house for a weekend of healing, meditation, Angels, ancient wisdom, exploring and much more.
At Dromana House & Gardens we have the use of self catering apartments within the house that include twin bedrooms en suite, dining room, sitting room and self contained kitchen all in keeping with the decor of days gone by, yet modern facilities such as kitchen and showers fit in seamless without taking from the essence of the original house. Each room has a view of the river Blackwater. The gardens are extraordinarily beautiful and in themselves will provide a space to still your mind.
Ber intends to use both the house and gardens in this retreat to provide the opportunity to de-stress and tap into your true potential
- A look at the Seven Essene mirror’s of relationship
- Working with Angels.
- The space and support to allow for the letting go of anything that no longer serves you in tapping into the beautiful wonderful creation that you truly are and of course some fun and laughter.
- Dates Friday 13th to Sunday 15th of May 2016
- Included: self catering accommodation
- Guided tour of the historic house followed by tea and homemade scones.
- One evening meal ( vegetarian and gluten free catered for)
- Homemade Cider ( made on the estate)
- Tea and coffee ad lib.
- Not included : Your transport to Dromana house (17 miles outside Youghal), two breakfasts, two lunches, and one evening meal.( we can bring food for sharing)Cost : €140 per person sharing.Deposit of €50 required by Sunday 24th April.Final balance due by Sunday May 8th.Contact Ber on (087)9764658 or PM on facebook Guidinghand tours page.
Please note places are already filling up fast and Ber can only facilitate 14 people on this retreat.